For the 2019/2020 school year, Gaming Together offers after-school groups meeting weekly, as well as half-day camps during school breaks.
- All after-school groups meet for 2 hours a week at one of several Redwood City schools; fees are per session and average $35 per meeting.
- All camps are 1pm-5pm and meet in Redwood City near Woodside Road & The Alameda (close to 280); fees are $425 per week. We do not offer before- or after-care, but special arrangements may be possible on a per-child basis, for an additional fee.
At Gaming Together, students play Dungeons & Dragons in groups of 3-5 players. They each create and play as an adventuring hero, with a young adult or adult DM (“Dungeon Master”) developing and guiding the story. In addition, lead instructor Anna Doherty provides supervision and in-the-moment social-emotional guidance. Enrollment is limited to 30 students and 6 DMs, so our student:teacher ratio ranges from 3:1.2 to 5:1.2. The D&D stories are co-operative, with players working together as a team.
Flyers linked below include the specific dates, times, and tuition. Registration forms linked below include deposit and payment information. If you have previously filled out a complete registration form for a Gaming Together group or camp, you do not need to submit a new one; simply confirm by email that none of the information has changed.
Please email any questions to email@example.com.
- Fridays at North Star Academy in Redwood City [flyer] [registration form]
- Thursdays at Roosevelt School in Redwood City [flyer] [registration form]
- Tuesdays at Roy Cloud School in Redwood City [flyer] [registration form]
- forthcoming March 2020: Wednesdays in Redwood City [email to join the interested list]
School Break Camps
- Spring Break Camp in Redwood City [flyer] [registration form]
- 5 weeks of Summer Camps in Redwood City [flyer] [registration form]
|June 8-12||NOW ENROLLING|
|June 22-26||NOW ENROLLING|
|July 6–10||NOW ENROLLING|
|July 20–24||NOW ENROLLING|
|August 3-7||NOW ENROLLING|