For the 2020/2021 school year, all of our offerings are 100% online.
Now Enrolling for Winter Break D&D Camps!
At Gaming Together, students play Dungeons & Dragons in groups of 3-4 players. They each create and play as an adventuring hero, with a young adult or adult Story Teller (aka “Dungeon Master”) developing and guiding the story. In addition, lead instructor Anna Doherty provides mentoring and supervision for social-emotional guidance as needed. The D&D stories are co-operative, with players working together as a team. We use Zoom for audio/video, and Roll20 for the D&D map and character sheets.
Ongoing after-school groups:
- ongoing after-school groups meeting 1 or 2 days a week
- school break camps built around ongoing groups
- a series of classes on learning to run Dungeons & Dragons for your friends and family
- for students in 4th through 10th grade (3rd grade by request)
- customized for the birthday child and 2-3 friends (contact us to discuss options)
- includes character-creation, intro to D&D, and intro to Roll20 prior to the event itself
- the Birthday adventure is an event lasting one or more days, 3 hours per day
- weekend and evening times available
Forms and flyers:
- New Student Registration Form 2020 (PDF)
- Winter Camp Flyer 2020 (PDF)
- 2020/2021 Camp Scheduling Survey (google form)
Thank you! We will reply on the next business day, and you will receive an email confirmation of your form submission.